Translate

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Velvet Babe my comic book character...

I love to write the world of Velvet Babe.  The thing is, I want her to have just the right look?  So how do you go about finding the right artist?

I have written many stories of her, and I have a basic idea of how she should look.  I sent out one query, and didn't hear back so I'm in the process of searching myself for a company.

The stories I initially wrote are over at Cleansheets.com in the archives.

She could be a graphic novel?

And more, and I know that.

When I get back to the Santa Barbara Writers Conference in June this year I will be talking about her.  She's erotic and silly and she is always dressed in fantastic outfits.

As I was researching artists I came across the most beautifully designed little book of one of Oscar Wilde's short stories -- called "The Happy Prince."

I love the depth and attention to detail on this.  So stunning. I want to get the book for myself?

Really!

That artist is very famous.  Just exquisite work.  Here is an example...

I only like the best designs and artists, can't help it!

Anyway, I'm going to post the little flasher I just wrote for ERWA because it has Paddy in it and we are coming up on that special day as it is! 

Back in a mo....

xxoo!

Valentine
valentinebonnaire.com

No comments:

Post a Comment