Translate

Sunday, April 21, 2013

A first kiss, and all that it means...

I'm going to be writing a little Romantic novella based in the Regency period, called "The Locket."

It's only 12,000 words or so.  It will be the second time I write about a first kiss.  I don't think men understand about "that kiss."

I've written a novel about a first crush called "Heart of Clouds."  Right now you can read it free online, but in the novel one of the things that happens is a real first kiss.  Between a girl and boy on a beach.

I'd love to know your thoughts from the male end?

One of the things I did in the book was put this really great guy, well there are several great guys, but -- it's Mr. Honeygarten.  He's very old -- maybe in his 80's?  Well, this is a very romantic sort of novel because Mr. Honeygarten was in love once, with a girl named Claire.

One of the things that happens in the novel is that Mr. Honeygarten teaches my character Teenie about what a first crush is, by telling her about his.  It's a sweet story.  I think you'll like it!

Here is the Pinterest board of images that go with it, so you can see the world these characters live in.

Here is where you can read the book, right now, at the link below the cover.  It's only 229 pages or so, but it can take your mind off all the horror of the news right now.

Click the link into Wattpad where the story lives right now.

Go back in time and remember your first kiss and first crush.  You will!

It's been called an intergenerational love story and it is.

I hope the book really touches the hearts all around the world.

xxoo!



No comments:

Post a Comment