Translate

Monday, April 1, 2013

April and National Poetry Month xxoo!

This is the beautiful poster for National Poetry Month 2013...
It has all my favorite things.  Pretty papers and fountain pens.

I'm working on a 12,000 word novella in the moment -- doing the research for that, at any rate called "The Locket" -- it's romantic.  The era of the Romantic poets and so I think this month I'll try to do a romantic and erotic poem each day.  Some of the themes in the book have to do with "The Sublime" and the hunt all the Romantics were on to find it.  Like say, Wordsworth.  I'll more than likely be writing the poems over in WordPress at my blog Valentine Bonnaire if you want to follow along.

In the meantime, that silly poem I wrote last month is up a ERWA...

"a kiss upon the stair" -- you can read that here.http://www.erotica-readers.com/GD/S/Erotic_Poetry.htm

So, I love this picture because it represents many things about the Romantic period in art...
Love as perpetual rose garden of dreams.

Enjoy the poem!

xxoo!

Valentine Bonnaire


No comments:

Post a Comment