Translate

Saturday, February 16, 2013

Literary Erotica as candybox!

If you've read any classic erotica you know it's like a candybox of text.  Each story has a center and it's like a sampler.  All of them have different flavors?

Not unlike this picture...
So, what is inside?

That's what the reader finds out.  I like to write short stories and poetry in this genre.  Erotica can contain "love" as a theme, or not.  I've written both and sometimes I like to write morality tales.

Oftentimes we use a lot of metaphor on the literary end of the spectrum to convey something.

So, here is a poem I wrote once, called "candyboxes."

Most Literary Erotica is non-explicit because it is written in a poetic style.   Can you call it erotic?  Yes.  This kind of erotica is meant to paint a picture in the reader's mind.

I'm going to be linking to some classic books and art as I go along because there are so many wonderful writers I know.

That was my Valentine candy!

I like it elegant?

xxoo!

Valentine Bonnaire

No comments:

Post a Comment