Translate

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Vanilla Erotica ~ my story Flowering in a new anthology...

I'm very happy to announce that one of my short stories "Flowering" will be appearing in this anthology by Constable and Robinson, edited by Maxim Jakubowski. 

It's going to be out in April in London and in June in the United States.  I'm incredibly excited about this as you can imagine.

I've been very careful to only be published by the best.  To be in this book with my editors makes me beside myself.  I hope that doesn't sound too gushy.

If you knew?

This particular publisher?

Well. 

This publisher also published Jean Rhys, Theodore Dreiser, Herman Melville, Henry James and...

To have a story be in with that league?

I attend the Santa Barbara Writers Conference.

If you were to take a look at the league of writers who passed through there?

Oh, my.  When I go back in June I'm going to have a copy of the book in my hands to show them.  It's very hard to believe in a way?  It is.  The man who founded the Conference wrote this book:


I only wish Mr. Conrad were still alive.  I would have loved to have shown him where "Flowering" ended up.  I know he would have approved.

xxoo!

Valentine Bonnaire












No comments:

Post a Comment